Short stay uniform visa (C):
Authorizes the bearer to a single, double or multiple entries and, in case of an uninterrupted stay, to a stay of maximum 90 days, while in case of an interrupted stay, to a stay of altogether maximum 90 days within the 6 months counted from the date of the first entry.
Determining the main destination:
(Example: if someone desires to pay a visit to relatives living in Germany then application should be submitted at the German Embassy in Pristina. In this case the Hungarian Consulate has no jurisdiction.)
Citizens of the Republic of Kosovo as general rule shall submit their visa applications at the Hungarian Consulate in Pristina. Kosovar citizens must posses a legal staying permit in a third country if they wish to submit a visa application outside of Kosovo at the Hungarian Embassy/Consulate operating in their country of residence. This rule is also valid for third country citizens who reside in the territory of the Republic of Kosovo. Proof of legal residence will be requested by all third country citizens in Kosovo.
1. The consul, in case of need, may call the applicant to a personal interview.
2. Applications shall be lodged no more than three months before the start of the intended visit.
3. The decision about the admissible applications as main rule must be made within 15 calendar days counted from the submission. Therefore it is advised to submit the application earlier than 15 calendar days before the planned departure. The consulate does not take any responsibility for delayed submission and for therefore failed travels.
4. That period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days, and exceptionally maximum of 60 calendar days in special cases.
a) the application has been lodged no more than three months before the start of the intended visit;
b) the visa applicant shall present a wholly and legibly completed, signed application form The application form may be acquired free of charge at the consulates or downloaded from the website of the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Schengen application forms are uniform, therefore any application form used by any of the Schengen Member States can be used for applying at Hungarian consulates;
c) the applicant shall present a valid travel document satisfying the following criteria:
· it shall contain at least two blank pages;
· it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years;
· its validity shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the member States or, in the case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States;
d) the applicant shall present passport-size colour photo (not older than 6 months);